Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Centering in God - What I hope to do 11/9/10

"...by Your love You are the inmost center of my heart, closer to me than I am to myself."  Karl Rahner, Encounters with Silence

I am ready to start blogging again after some time away (my wordpress blogs from this summer are in Other Resources).  I hope that sharing my efforts to come back to the "inmost center of my heart" will be helpful in my own spiritual journey and for the journeys of any readers.  Some days, like today, all I have is the DESIRE to be centered in God, without much feeling, but I have to believe that some days, that is enough, and a sure sign that God is reaching out to me.  (I know that seeking feeling for its own sake is a distraction from seeking God Who is not synonymous with how I am feeling about God....)  I plan to blog at least 3 times a week, and will see where God goes with this. 

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts are so lovely. I look forward to being immersed in them.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete